Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Technically Day 2

Technically this is day 2. I didn't do much exercise yesterday as I was rushing around doing other things and excuse, excuse, excuse. So anyways, this is day 2!

It's so stuffy and hot today and my boys and I have been out all morning doing this kind of thing:



So you would think I'd had enough exercise right? Wrong, I totally ate one and a half fruit scones with cream and jam!!! At least it wasn't the chocolate brownies though, so a positive, kinda, there.

When we got home we cooled down and then out came the 28 day bootcamp dvd! 22 sweaty minutes later and I'm DONE! :D Happy that I've done it cause I think I would have really hated on myself if I had left it out again. Now I am back on track as today was supposed to be a break day according to the dvd. No probs.

Thought of the day: It's ok to miss a day as long as it doesn't turn into a few days, a week, a month! Get back on track the very next day!

Memo to self: I need a starting point picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment